Transform Fundraising are a small firm of fundraising and communication consultants with a shared goal of helping build a better world. We draw on our extensive experience as fundraisers, researchers and communications specialists to provide support that is tailored to the needs of your organisation. We believe great relationships are the key to great fundraising and this philosophy remains at the very core of our service.
Transform Fundraising was born out of a genuine desire to support not-for-profits during a time of increased competition for funds. We offer a wide range of fundraising services including major donor consultancy, proposal writing, events planning, strategy development, feasibility studies, donor development, training, communication support and wellbeing initiatives.
We have a broad range of experience across a range of disciplines predominantly specialising in Major Donor fundraising, Communications and Wellbeing. All our fundraisers remain ‘at the coal face’ actively fundraising for household name charities or with agencies, continuing their professional development and consistently delivering results.
Transform Wellbeing is the name of a range of services that support the team and individual towards having greater emotional and mental health. We believe individual and collective wellbeing is intrinsically linked to our performance and our ability to have the impact we desire.
All our team share:
- A passion for fundraising and building the capacity of charities and community groups.
- A genuine desire to have a positive impact and make a difference.
- A belief that the key to great fundraising and communications is great relationships.
- A belief that the emotional wellbeing of the individual and team has an impact on our ability to create the impact we want.
- The ethos that working hard and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
We pride ourselves in taking the time to understand your specific needs before designing a bespoke package of support.