Applying for a grant from traditional trusts and foundations is often the most direct way to get larger revenues for your cause. Income can be more project specific or even for core organisational and equipment costs. Nearly all funders have guidelines for giving out their money. These cover the kind of groups and activities they will fund, how much they will give and how to apply.
There are two types of applications: either the funder provides an application form to fill in or your organisation will have to develop a bespoke proposal. In the case of both the application form and the tailored proposal Transform Fundraising can help at every step of the way. In many cases for larger major donations from individuals a bespoke proposal is also required and again we are here to help.
Transform Fundraising can help whether you have an established trust fundraising programme and you’re looking for some extra support or if you would like to develop a new income stream that can deliver significant financial returns.
- Proposal and application writing
- Trust prospect research
- Access to all major trust fundraising directories
- Grant Tracking and Management Systems
- Proofing and editing service
- Trust fundraising strategy development
- Reporting and project evaluation
- Data Protection and Due Diligence.