Successful major donor and trust fundraising programmes are built on solid research and quality data analysis. Even income streams that really on larger pools of supporters such as community fundraising and events can benefit from robust data analysis and research. During 2015/16, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) carried out an investigation into practices in charity fundraising. This has led to charities having to navigate a minefield of new legislation and negative press regarding donor research. However, donor research and data analysis is NOT unethical or illegal by definition.
Transform Fundraising can help you navigate this minefield and increase revenue using the power of quality research and analysis. When the new ICO legislation comes into effect in 2018 (and before), we’ll be with you every step of the way.
- Prospect Identification and Network Building
- Prospect Research Tools and Methods
- Individual and Event Profiling
- Prospect Tracking and Management Systems
- Stewardship as Cultivation
- Data Analysis and Report Building
- Fundraising System Requirements and Best Practice
- Data Protection and Due Diligence
- Team-building, effective collaboration between Prospect Research, Fundraisers, and the wider organisation.